In exchange for the payment of the subscription and immediately after the signing of this contract, the merchant agrees to allow the new member to attend all scheduled courses in a safe manner.
1. The subscriber declares to be physically healthy to undertake physical training. They must consult their physician for himself before beginning his participation in the course.
2. The subscriber acknowledges that there are risks associated with its participation in physical activities and training. The merchant, its representatives and employees are released from any cause of action that may arise from his/her negligence or from his/her guests.
3. This subscription can be shared or transfer in part. It may be transferred at $50.00 as administration fees. If a person is using a subscription that is not under his/her name, a penalty of 3 courses or 2 weeks will be deducted from his account (The studio will make the final decision about the penalty)
4. The opening hours and school hours are modifiable with notices posted in the studios and on the website. The summer opening hours and the number of courses can be alleviated.
5. The use of shoes during classes (that did not come from outside of the studio) in the Zumba field is mandatory. Also the use of a towel (rented or not) on the Yoga mats is mandatory.
6.The online reservations guarantee a priority on the attendance of the class. The remaining availability operate as first come, first served.
7. The subscriber can use his subscription in all IDOLEM centers. Reimbursement or other membership requests, must be done by the studio where the membership was purchased
8. In case the customer is late 5 minutes or more, the studio has the right not to grant access to the member in order to avoid disturbance in the class. However, the class will not count from its subscription.
9. In case the client reserves his spot and does not show up and the course is full, a class will be deducted from his/her membership.
10. If the client reserves, and does not show up, and that this course was not full, the customer will be credited with his course at his request.
11. In case of bounced checks or disputed payment on credit, a fee of $ 35 must will be added on the final payment to cover the banking fee.
12. In case of scheduled credit cards payments that does not go through, we will notify the customer. In case that we do not get a response, we'll try to charge the card every week until payment goes through with a $10.00 fees to cover banking charges.
13. By signing this contract, I confirm that my intentions are none other than the sport. I am aware that any partial or total copy of IDOLEM program, copying the teachers program or transfer this information to a competitor for commercial purposes constitutes a fraud subject to prosecution.
14. If a subscription was purchased discount, it will not be refundable or used as a credit. It might be transferred for a $50 plus taxes cost.
NOTE REQUIRED BY LAW ON CONSUMER PROTECTION
(AGREEMENT CONCLUDED BY A TRADER OPERATING HEALTH STUDIO)
The consumer may cancel this contract without cost or penalty before the merchant has begun to perform his obligation by sending the attached form or another written notice to that effect to the merchant. If the merchant has begun to perform his obligation, the consumer may terminate the contract within a period equal to 1/10 of the period specified in this contract by sending the attached form or another written notice to that effect to the beginning this period has as a starting point the time the merchant begins to perform his principal obligation. In this case, the merchant may not require the maximum from the consumer. Only the payment of 1/10 of the total contract price.
The contract is canceled, without further formality, from the sending of the form or notice. Within 10 days of the termination of against, the merchant must return to the consumer the money he owes. The consumer would have interest to refer to sections 197 to 205 of the Consumer Protection Act (R.S.Q., C. p-40.1) and, if necessary, contact the Office of Consumer Protection.